It's dry I know it's dry & I've done the finishing oil (which I do take extra care of self) & anything almost the nails touch,it leaves an impression on them. It's good nail polish & good top coat. What can I do? I don't want to go "fake"...
Thanks
PS, no nails were broken in the posting of this question.
It was a good brand name.
it was good & hard.
bobo edited the following: tisfortyree
Too much polish, probably. Try going thinner on the layer next time.
bobo edited the following: hiddenstar
I know that you said it's definitely dry, but maybe you just need to wait a little longer for the nail polish to harden. Just because it's dry doesn't mean that it has gone hard yet so it can still get impressions.
Maybe you need to buy a quick-dry spray? They are very effective.
bobo edited the following: Just Me
It must be a cheaper brand of nail polish. I used to have the same problem. you dont need to buy the most expensive brand, but the cheapest ones will usually do exactly that.
bobo edited the following: Haayley x
Wait a Little Longer,even though they seem dry it acutally takes 30 minutes for nail polish to dry in properly.
bobo edited the following: Brooks
oh, even when i get a manicure the nail polish doesn't last for 5 seconds. [sob]
bobo edited the following: door.uk
try gloss paint or mix it with WD40
bobo edited the following: Aunt Karen
It's a conspiracy to get you to use mass quantities of nail polish. I use Sally Hansen because it dries FAST. It's also cheap. But it's dry quickly enough that I can even use it on my dog without worrying about her licking it off while it's wet. (eeuuww!)
bobo edited the following: Mandy
Sometimes its dry to the touch but the layers underneath the top are still wet. This is when my polish seems to dent and pull the easiest. What I've found works best is using a quick dry top coat (sally hansen instadri, orly in a snap, seche vite, etc). and doing my nails right before bed - after I've brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas and all that.
bobo edited the following: Mike S
I think the fancy word for it is friction. When the polish is wet you are careful of what comes in contact with your nails. But when it dries...well they're fair game. How many times a day do your finger nails brush or bang up against something in the course of normal life. Also when they're wet they tend to shine more than they do when they dry. Good luck to you and be careful when you shove your hands into your purse or your pocket.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: How come my nail polish messes up after it's dry?
No comments:
Post a Comment