8.16.2011

How to have a good dentist visit on April 15th?


How to have a good dentist visit on April 15th?

I haven’t been to the dentist for over 2 or 3 years. And I am now taking good care of my teeth. I want to have a good visit. My teeth are some what white and my gums are healthy. What should I be doing now to

have a good visit? My sister wants me to go and I told her that I would


Paul
brush 2 to 3 times a day use mouthwash and dental floss after you have eaten something try not to eat much candy or toffee when you brush your teeth brush for 3 minutes and use mouthwash for 30 seconds and that should give you more than a good visit on april 15th it always worked for me


Ninja
I think that you are petty set:) But brush your teeth at least 3 times a day if you are not already doing that! Good luck at the dentist!!


Amanda Panda Bear
You seem like you are doing well keeping your mouth healthy looking, which is good.


Just be prepared that some treatment options will probably be presented to you if your DDS finds anything wrong with your teeth, like a cavity.


If you are nervous, tell your DDS and dental assistant that you are and you three can joke about it together. If you are worried about paying, tell the finance person. Just communicate with everyone around you and you will have a swell time at the DDS!


Good Luck!


Nugent N
Seattle_sounders_fan, I’ve been bleaching my teeth at home for a long time with noticable results. Try it yourself. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Teeth-Whitening.html


What do you think? Answer below!




Orignal From: How to have a good dentist visit on April 15th?

No comments:

Post a Comment