7.01.2011

If a nail got broke, should you cut the rest of your nails?


I'm willing to grow my nails long. I take care of them and all, but yesterday, one of my nails got broken and now I have a short nail and the rest are perfectly long. Should I cut them all now? It took me an eternity to grow them (there're not really THAT long, I just need a lot of time to grow my nails.)
What should I do now?

Thanks in advance.


bobo edited the following: Sheepy
You should cut them all short or at least shorter.
One of my own nails chipped the other day so I had to cut it. My nail was then really short so I cut all the rest. If you have one short nail it looks a bit weird and it's always good to cut your nails so they are fresh. Make sure you file your nails after you cut them as well. It's always good to file your nails at least twice a week so they stay strong and that helps prevent chipped and broken nails.

bobo edited the following: ginaღ
same actually, my nails naturally grow fast and strong, and they were all perfect and even for school but one broke a couple days ago, and it looked so out of place i cut them all. It's fine though because now they will all grow at the same pace again and soon enough be back to how they were. Olive oil is also very good for nails and will help them to not break as easily. :)

bobo edited the following: cutie_tweety_pie
just wait for the nail you broke to grow back again! lol it won't take that long :)

bobo edited the following: sarah
for a broken nail u just need a teabag and clear nail polish if u dont have a clear nail polish use a nail glue... first cut the teabag in the shape size length you want it to be...and place it in your nail and apply some clear nail polish...and let it dry ....its a good trick cause while you have it on.. your nails is growing under it..when your nail grows you can remove the tea bag...i have a site for you just incase u didnt understand me!!:)

bobo edited the following: paintingj
If I cut my nails short every time I broke one I would always have very short nails :(

When one breaks I cut that one back. I do not usually have very long nails so I think it still looks ok.

bobo edited the following: imtheboss
i have one ridged nail that never grows long without breaking and the rest of my nails are just perfect so i get an extension for that one nail only

bobo edited the following: Emma
it's nice to have good looking hands

i'm sure by now you've cut them all back, but i'd have gone to a salon to get the broken one fixed the best they could. not all your nails are equally strong, and one or 2 of them may need the 'salon' to be longer



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: If a nail got broke, should you cut the rest of your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment