7.02.2011

Do girls care if your nails look bad?


I've noticed how girls are always worried about their nails... But if someone they find attractive has bad nails, and they finally notice after starting to date them, will they care? What's their reaction?
Girls and guys can answer please?


bobo edited the following: Anonymous
If another girl doesn't have done-up nails I could really care less.
But for BOTH genders, anything too long or with dirt underneath is nastyy.

bobo edited the following: Charlotte Alex
Depends of how bad it is

bobo edited the following: Ashton
It's a turnoff for me personally and a lot of other girls I know. They hate it and will probably make sure the person gets a manicure!

bobo edited the following: Corine Daniel
I don't think so, I know I don't

bobo edited the following: yyyyzz (wise)
They do, and you should care too.
Peace.

bobo edited the following: Thea
I'm going to answer for both genders.
Everyone likes someone with good hygiene. So if bad nails by you meaning dirty like with dirt underneath them, then it's unwanted, a turn off, a no no, so I think both genders notice that BEFORE they date if they ever date.

bobo edited the following: Jamie July
I don't really care what guys nails look like as long as they are not dirty. If they are really dirty it's a turnoff. But I like a guy with manly hands ;)

bobo edited the following: Jade
I like caring about how my nails look. But if my bf has bad nails I could care less. As long as he doesn't care. But all girls are different. I couldn't imagine someone getting dumped over something stupid like nails. But their are some crazy chicks out there.

But I'm sure most girls could care less. Just don't be a jerk, that's what really counts.

bobo edited the following: Hayleyz
Girls check the nails of guys.

bobo edited the following: Madison S
just cut your nails or paint them i do not want to see dirt or dried cuticles just use moisturizer



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Do girls care if your nails look bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment