7.13.2011

As an American, do you care about preserving America's wildlife, natural beauty and our enviroment?





bobo edited the following: Lillian
Yes I do.

bobo edited the following: JohnPaulJones
bald eagle tastes like chicken, mate! aargh!

bobo edited the following: Ok.....
Yes, with all my heart....("America the Beautiful" isn't just a song)....

bobo edited the following: carrie
I care about preserving our great economy which is run by great caring companies such as Wal-Mart (retail) and Exxon mobil (oil). Our companies make us Americans proud and I think that what they do to our land will only make us a better country.

bobo edited the following: The Wise One
Yes - but not at the expense of pushing / fining the US into 3rd world indentured servitude!

bobo edited the following: wyldfyr
Very much. It's part of my career and my life.

bobo edited the following: CH
That use to be a big Republican thing. That was part of the whole Conservative thing. Conserve nature and its beauty.

Teddy Roosevelt. The last great Republican president!

bobo edited the following: Shaneladd
Yes, I do. We need to cut back on immigration, and deport the illegal aliens in our country to improve our environment. Have you considered the impact that overpopulation is having on the environment of our country and the earth?

We can't do much about earth's overpopulation, but we can reduce our population by 20 million if we get tough on the illegal alien invaders who are trashing our environment. Just look at some photos of the southern border where the illegals cross into the USA. It is a frickin garbage heap!

Read some of Frosty Wooldridge's articles about the effect of overpopulation on our country.

bobo edited the following: LadyZania
Of course I do! *sm*

bobo edited the following: Debra H
Absolutely!!



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: As an American, do you care about preserving America's wildlife, natural beauty and our enviroment?

No comments:

Post a Comment