I have a friend who just got a manicure. She says guys like it when you dig in to their back when you are making love. I say men don't care about finger nails they are a woman's thing. I say men like passion but not scratch marks in their back.Who is right?
bobo edited the following: Jen
I think it depends on the guy. My husband likes it when things are real heated... sometimes... but not always. I think it would hurt personally.
bobo edited the following: *x.o.x.o baby*
my boyfriend likes it, as long as i don't make him bleed or make it close to bleeding...but its not like one of those things he would miss really really bad if i quit doing it...so i think it kinda depends on the guy, what hes into and what kinda sex your having, like if its all hot and kinky, nails would be good, but if its soulful passionate, nails might ruin the moment...:)
bobo edited the following: racheltherapy
Definitely depends on the guy, but I think the best advice for you, is to ask your partner if he likes it, then you will have the definite answer for your situation.
A lack of communication in peoples sex life is a major problem, because of either shyness, or some other personal reasons.
Talk, communicate, share what feels good and what doesn't.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Q&A: Do guys like it when women scratch their back with long finger nail when they are making love?
No comments:
Post a Comment