2.05.2011

If you know any poor people who have any dental problems and want to be treated for free?

Please tell them to visit “asnan el 2asr el einy” at the beginning of Al Manial Street at the opposite side of KFC, from Saturday to Thursday 8 – 12 to get a ticket (which are free).

Services Offered:

Extraction of teeth or remaining roots

Restorations (Amalgam or Porcelain)

Dentures ( Full or Partial)( People who have no teeth at all or some missing)

Endodontics( Root canal treatment)

Crown and Bridges

Pedodontics( children)

Scaling(tandeef)


Again any service is free but at the beginning there will be sometime needed to find the proper dentist who can handle the case but the quality of service is just like anywhere outside, so if you know anyone and you want to help him suggest him to pay a visit. If you are worried about the hygiene I myself brought my brother and grandmother and I did cleaning and extraction for them so I assure you everything is fine.


- ♥Lovely♥ ♥Diamond♥
Thanks for the info!

I’ll start spreading the news.


- Passion
Ok thanks!


Add your own answer in the comments!




Orignal From: If you know any poor people who have any dental problems and want to be treated for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment