1.10.2011

Girls - Would you date a guy who spends more money on personal care/beauty products than you do?


Let's say he's absolutely attracted to women, he's smart and successful, but he just happens to know more about beauty care than you do.... He ONLY uses salon shampoos etc. Would you still date him? Or would that be a turn off?

Just wondering.... lol


Answer by ♪ghetto momma bear ♪
Momma bear don't like no vain men!

Answer by Afia
yes

Answer by h a n n a h ☮
no.
major turn off

Answer by Senshuu
Hey, the more he spends, the less I have to.

Answer by Berf
ummm trust me no guy knows or would spend more money on beauty care than i do. and if they did i wouldn't mind and i would still date him but that would be kind of sad, and a little turn off, i might have thought he was gay :/

Answer by Eliza
That's a turn off to me but if I love him and see me spending a big part of my life with him then I'll forget about his little imperfection:).(Nobodys perfect;)

Answer by elizabeth
i depends how much you like him i prefer it when guys look as if they haven't spent so long in front of the mirror and not too pampered but i guess theres nothing worng with making an effort ..... answe mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak8J9oFt_PYhQ18ATyYkWbDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090712145914AAKY1eK

Answer by Megan P
Nope ...
I Don't Like People Who Are Obsessed With Their Appearance

Answer by Sarah
A pretty man needs his products. If it really bothered me, to the point that I thought about it a lot, I wouldn't date him.

Answer by girlwithguts
i would date him. i at least know he cares for himself! lol......I find it attractive



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Girls - Would you date a guy who spends more money on personal care/beauty products than you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment