1.10.2011

Q&A: List of different careers in the skin care/cosmetic/beauty industry?


What are the different titles and areas I could get into in the cosmetic field?
I have a passion for skin care and makeup. I plan to go to cosmetology school when I can, but until then what are some things I can do to get started/get my foot in the door to the industry?
Can anyone give me a list of the different occupations within the beauty industry? I know the main ones like hair stylist, makeup artist, etc. What are some other not so well known careers in the area? Any advice? Thanks!


Answer by SoCalGal75
A lot of girls I talk to start out as freelance make-up artists or salon or spa receptionist. You get to hear and see a lot of the industry. Good luck! Also, you may want to report the guy who keeps posting his URL or web-site. It's totally spam. I've seen this in other questions tonight.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: List of different careers in the skin care/cosmetic/beauty industry?

No comments:

Post a Comment