I want to get my face looking as good as possible and so I was wondering if any beauty experts out here could tell me what the best possible face care system would be (no price budget on this). I have pretty normal skin except for my nose, which has a tendency to be oily. Thanks so much for anyone who can really help me with this!
bobo edited the following: Bandir Da Gangsteer
cow feces.
bobo edited the following: irunwithvampires22
try everything neutrogena. i think they are the best. The face wash, cleanser, moisterizer, makeup removal towelletes and on the spot cream.
it works!
bobo edited the following: Heather
I've heard about this:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/602017/natural_acne_routine.html
I plan on heading to the flea market this week to buy some of the 'natural soap' from these people: http://thehoneyhouse.net/soaps.htm
The woman who wrote the article about the 'natural acne routene' has a website here: http://www.sunflowernaturals.com/
and you can also buy soaps and stuff off her website.
bobo edited the following: rajan naidu
take fruit facial once a month
//
bobo edited the following: Oreo C
the best things for you are the most gentle, cost effective, and natural treatments that have been used since before the egyptians.some examples would include medical or cosmetic grade clays such as redmond clay, baking soda, oat meal, honey, fruits, vegetables, green tea, lavander, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, and hydrogen peroxide.
bobo edited the following: ~Angie~ Arbonne Consultant
I personally love Arbonne and not knowing your age I cant say what line would be good for you!
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: What's the best facial care regimen possible?
No comments:
Post a Comment