9.02.2011

Q&A: How do I take care of my hair extensions?


I bough extensions from Sallys Beauty Supply!
They look amzing in my hair but no matter how much i take care of the, they end up looking like crap by the end of the month.
Its real human hair and i do evrything that the package tells me to do!
I dont want to have to go out and spend one hundred dollars on hair extensions every monthi
What do i do?


bobo edited the following: Alexah
I have had mine for almost a year now and besides loosing a few strands every once in a while they are in great shape. I only wash mine every like 5 times i wear them. I wash them and condition them. Brush them out, let them air dry, and then I personally straighten mine because I wear them with my hair straight. I bought mine from Sally's as well so I don't know if you are doing something different or not. I only wear mine about 2 times a week though. If you wear yours every day, buying a new set every few months may be worth it to you idk? Hope that helped and good luck!



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: How do I take care of my hair extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment