Can anyone suggest a skin care product that is effect in helping with dry and oily skin and also acne? I've tried Shiseido and a Taiwanese brand Jusei Beauty but they don't really work well. Not something too expensive though please. Something I could buy at like Target or Walmart would be the best. Thanks!
bobo edited the following: Willow
I have combination skin and the thing I've found that works best is witch hazel.
It's not expensive, either, about $ 3 or $ 4 for a bottle. It smells kind of like honey while it is wet, then nothing once it's dry.
It helps moisturize the dry areas and control the oily areas. I like it quite a bit, especially for the money, plus it is all natural.
bobo edited the following: Rio Philip
Hydrating B5 Gel Moisturizer is nice product for dry and oily skin.
bobo edited the following: Martin Memo
Hi
I would really try Revitol Natural Skin Care :)
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: What skin care product is good for dry and oily skin?
No comments:
Post a Comment