9.09.2011

What is the name of the hot pink Essie nail polish in the j crew ad?


I searched all over the internet and I just kept seeing the same story over and over again blah blah blah i don't care that she painted the kids nails I just wanna know what color it is. I <3 it.


bobo edited the following: EU AMO VOCE BRASIL
its called Bachelorette Bash i think or It's A Cinch

bobo edited the following: Jessica
wow that's crazy, i had'nt seen that ad. maybe go to jcrew.com and look for a phone number or something and call them and ask your question maybe they might have the answer for you? or you could figure it out yourself by trying out every hot pink
color that line has to offer :-)

bobo edited the following: Samantha
I'm like 90% sure it's Pink Parka. Looks JUST like it. Just google around for images. :)

bobo edited the following: Iqra Ahmad
http://www.latestfashiontoday.com/latest-toe-nail-polish-fashion/
get your answer

bobo edited the following: Cheerios :D ♥
Pink Parka



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: What is the name of the hot pink Essie nail polish in the j crew ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment