9.17.2011

In what order should you brush and floss your teeth and use mouthwash?

In what order should you brush and floss your teeth and use mouthwash?

I brush my teeth at least twice a day, use mouthwash twice a day, and floss once a day, but I’ve never been sure about what order I should do these in and how often I should do each.


Moonlit Jazz
floss, brush, mouthwash.


ideally:

floss after every snack/meal

brush after every meal, or if you eat something sugary/sticky

mouthwash when you really need it!


themommie
floss,then brush and then mouthwash,2-3xs a day


omapat
Well I’m here to waste some time sooooo…..you need to brush first to get rid of most of the germs,and so your not pushing that bacteria up under the gums, (don’t forget your tongue)

than floss to get rid of the bacteria,

and then rinse to disinfect. your teeth and mouth are pretty clean after that.


starrwoode
some mouth washes are for before brushing, they are the ones that help loosen plaque, others are mostly for breath freshening, for the latter type i would brush, floss then use the mouth wash. you are supposed to brush and floss after every meal, however i doubt everyone does. if you cant do it after lunch chew a piece of sugar free gum, even some of those gums have tooth whitening ability. so enjoy. it might help, it does help pull things out from between your teeth.


TH
you schould brush and floss your teeth after every meal then you use the mouthwash but i think the mouth wash ain’t necessary if you brushed your teeth very well but keep on using it. It will kill the germs that are still left (if any at all).


Add your own answer in the comments!




Orignal From: In what order should you brush and floss your teeth and use mouthwash?

No comments:

Post a Comment