9.27.2011

How to prevent gum recession?

How to prevent gum recession?

I was at the dentist recently and they told me I have pretty serious gum recession because I’ve been brushing too hard. So now, I brush much lighter, but I feel like my teeth aren’t getting clean enough. So what are some good ways to avoid gum recession and still keep my teeth clean?

I use listerine mouthwash twice a day also, and floss every couple days.


Pirate_Gurl727
To help Gum recession or usually known as Periodontal disease, you want to make sure you brush your teeth after every meal if possible, just do medium-hard circles with your tooth brush when you brush. Also you want to make sure you floss as much as possible this will help your oral health greatly! hope this helps!


What do you think? Answer below!




Orignal From: How to prevent gum recession?

No comments:

Post a Comment