8.14.2011

Where can I find a cheap dentist in my area, like a dental clinic/school?


Where can I find a cheap dentist in my area, like a dental clinic/school?

I have already tried the government sites and nothing came up. I will travel within a 50 mile radius of Schereville. Indiana. Thanks for any help.

P.S. I fear dddentists.


amason1226
Usually you can contact the local colleges..unless there is an actual dental school around you. I live in Ohio, and we can go to OSU medical to the dentist. I know a lot of people who do and say it’s much cheaper! Good luck!


StudMuffin
I went to the local Tec Collage a few months ago, great work took 2-3hrs though. bout 40bucks for a cleaning.


She
Call health and human services in your area, they should have a list of all the medical and dental clinics in the area.


What do you think? Answer below!




Orignal From: Where can I find a cheap dentist in my area, like a dental clinic/school?

No comments:

Post a Comment