Or it just depends on how one applies it? I don't understand women who mention "natural beauty" when makeup is mentioned. I don't care what men say about makeup since they're not the ones wearing it. But what's the bitterness behind women who don't wear makeup towards women who wear makeup? If they don't know how to apply makeup, or they don't have fashion sense at all, they should say so, instead of making an excuse that they prefer "natural beauty". I really don't understand their aversion towards makeup and women wearing it. They act as if makeup is permanent like a boob job.
bobo edited the following: DaRk AvEnGeR
I like the way you look at things! I don't see makeup as a bad thing like some men do. There are ways to wear makeup and make it look like your not wearing any at all. I think it just depends on how it is applied. So no, in my opinion make up doesnt cover naturally beauty. I used to wear alot of makeup, I don't so much now not because I think it's trashy or nothing like that. It's just my aunt told me in the long run it messes up your face. I believe her because she has the craters and scars to prove it.
bobo edited the following: Lisa K
Make-up enhances natural beauty when applied correctly. I feel that women who don't wear make-up usually either don't feel it necessary to do these enhancements, or are unable to correctly apply the make-up themselves.
bobo edited the following: Aurora Dawn
It depends on what types you use and how you apply it. For instance, I don't like anything that's designed to cover up anything that's mine. I won't wear foundation, powder, or concealer. Instead, I work hard on taking care of my skin so that it's naturally healthy.
I like to use eyeshadow to bring out the color of my eyes, eyeliner to darken the lash line a little to help the shadow stand out, and a little lip color just to add polish. I focus on adding color to enhance what I have, not to cover things up or to make me appear to be something that I'm not.
bobo edited the following: FUNnCRAZY
for me it depends on how much. makeup is meant to enhance ones natural beauty, not to MAKE one beautiful.
bobo edited the following: ♫ nerrd face. ♥
Well I am only 13 and do not wear ANY makeup whatsoever on a day to day basis, because frankly I do prefer the natural look. It's not that I don't know how to apply it - because I do, and it's not that I don't have fashion sense, because that has nothing do do with makeup, clothes are a totally different thing. However, I agree with you that just because someone has a personal preference like myself, they should not go around putting those who do wear makeup down, because makeup is fine if worn appropriately, I mean I see really young girls covered in makeup at my school, and it's ridiculous. But mascara, a bit of powder/foundation and the basics are fine, I would wear them myself if I had the time in the mornings. But yes I agree with you that it is wrong to judge women who do wear makeup, but sometimes makeup can cover up natural beauty, and some people are so much more beautiful natural :]
bobo edited the following: Mike
Makeup doesn't cover much natural beauty.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: Q&A: Does makeup really cover natural beauty just like some people are implying?
No comments:
Post a Comment