8.06.2011

Q&A: what are really good beauty products that apply to hair and makeup?


looking for really good beauty products that work amazingly!!! dont care about the cost.


bobo edited the following: I'm Shirleyy. :)
I LOVE Bedhead for hair as for makeup my loves are:
MAC - Everythingg! xP
Lancome - Blush & powder
Clinique - Concealer, eyeliner & lipgosses
Urban decay - Eyeshadow & Primer.

bobo edited the following: :p
if you have dry, frizzy damaged hair - morrocan oil (expensive) but it works amazing.
mac
clinique has awesome makeup remover
sephora has amazing stuff

please answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agnaa1jp_vfumvUr4WAM6fHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100331212722AA4w6z4

bobo edited the following: Cyperkitty
For my hair I really love Chi Silk Infusion and Paul Mitchell Strength daily conditioner and my favorite makeup products are Nars Sheer Glow foundation, Nars Orgasm blush/illuminator, Elizabeth Arden tinted moisturizer, Cover FX foundation primer, Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in Onyx, and my M.A.C. 217 blending brush. I use all of the above mentioned products every single day. Aside from those items I don't have any particular brand of product that I absolutely couldn't do without. The rest are replaceable by whatever I want to try next!

Something else that I love that's not really makeup is my Jergens Daily Glow Moisturizer (with a hint of self tanner). I absolutely love it. It forces me to keep my whole body moisturized regularly and the colour is that of a natural tan (not orange and no streaks). Sometimes I notice that the palms of my hands get a little wierd looking from it, but I use a nail brush to scrub them and it comes right off.

Well there you have it...all of my holy grail products. :)

bobo edited the following: blackrose818
here are some of my favorites:

rimmel lash maxxx mascara
co bigelow cinnamint lipshine (this one might be hard to find but it's amazing!)
aussie 3 minute miracle- conditioner that does wonders especially if you heat style your hair alot
paul mitchell super skinny serum- only use a little bit to tame flyaways, it makes your hair smell good too:)
victoria's secret beauty rush mascara
juicy couture perfume-smells great but kinda strong

mac eyeliner, e.l.f. eyeshadow and anything from victoria's secret beauty rush



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: what are really good beauty products that apply to hair and makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment