8.20.2011

Q&A: Looking for Hair Salons or Beauty Spa's in need of supplies.?


My company is providing all kinds of beauty care instruments which includes Hair Cutting & Hair Thinning Scissors, Barber & Dressing Scissors, Fancy Scissors, Nail Cutters , Eyebrow Tweezers, Manicure Kits and more.

So need to know if any salon is looking for beauty care supplies.
Am looking for international consumers or should I say buyers of hair cutting products.
Any good suggest gets the ten points. :)


bobo edited the following: Sharpdude25
Have you tried approaching any of these potential customers? What about the general public. I distribute confectioneries and I have a number of customers the are just members of the public. Most people in business prefer to stick to a brand they are already using and may take a bit of convincing before they change. All I can say is think outside the square



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: Looking for Hair Salons or Beauty Spa's in need of supplies.?

No comments:

Post a Comment