8.20.2011

How many times do you brush your teeth? I regret not taking care of my teeth and now i have to …?


How many times do you brush your teeth? I regret not taking care of my teeth and now i have to …?

I have been told i need 2 root canals and i cant pay for one so it has to stay like this

i never took care of my teeth


if i had brushed every single day from time i woke up, and went to sleep do you think it would have been prevented? now after getting a root canal, and a crown, i will always take care of it brushing and flossing, do you take care of your teeth?


ᴌᴇᴍᴏᴎʂ
I brush only in the morning. I skip that on weekends. My teeth are perfect.


Alex
once a day


Call me Humpty
2-3 times a year… Sorry, I meant day.


Georgia
Twice a day.


Oi! SHARP Oi!
im in the same situation. i never took care of my teeth when i was younger. i need a lot of shit done but i cant afford it. but now i do it 2-3 times a day. i just wish i did that my whole life.


Give your answer to this question below!




Orignal From: How many times do you brush your teeth? I regret not taking care of my teeth and now i have to …?

No comments:

Post a Comment