8.22.2011

Q&A: I take good care of my nails but they break so easily. How can I keep my nails from breking so often?


I paint my nails not often but i do, i keep them clean and they grow nice but they just break like they are made of paper. i know nials break and grow all the time. i just want to knoe if there is a way to keep them from breaking less often.


bobo edited the following: VP
You can get a strengthening nail base. Putting lime over your nails should strenghten them too!

bobo edited the following: Fozzie
use 'hard nails' to help and for long term improvement - eat gelatin. seriously! gelatin strengthens your nails.

bobo edited the following: Isabel F
Oh thats easy go 2 the salon and get an extra layer kind of like a protictive covering for your nails that a lways helps me

bobo edited the following: Shellie
Yes there are a few different ways do get them to stop breaking...first make sure you are taking your vitamins...or at lease vitamins e and your calcium...(those are very important for you hair and nails and even your skin) You can also purchase a clear polish that has calcium and minerals to make your nails stronger and finally there is nail hardening clear polish to get the results emmediatly...However I would still make sure you take the vitamins after a while you will see a huge difference.

bobo edited the following: Zoe M
There is this thing called a Buffer. It shines, buffs, smooths your nail, etc. I use that sometimes. Do you know what causes them to brake? If not than i suggest that you research what is happening and try to find any tips on how to prevent this from happening. FYI- check magazines like 17. Good luck!

Ciao -Zoe

bobo edited the following: Andrea
You might have a calcium deficiency. To help reduce this problem you could drink more milk (if you already do not) or take calcium chews. Hope I helped!

bobo edited the following: durandora@sbcglobal.net
use put on clear nail polish under and over the colored one or if u dont whant colored one just put two coats of clear nail polish

bobo edited the following: karishma j
well if u chew on them, stop cause if they get wet they will get weak and wet......also dont get them tooo long they will brake easily sence they are bigger. i hope that helps it does with me

bobo edited the following: Erin B
get that sally hansen hard nails nail polish it works

bobo edited the following:



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: I take good care of my nails but they break so easily. How can I keep my nails from breking so often?

No comments:

Post a Comment