8.26.2011

Q&A: How do I tell someone that they need to take better care of their nails without sounding rude?


a friend of mine (who works as a cashier at a grocery store) doesn't clean out from under her nails. her nails always look dirty and disgusting. I want to tell her that she needs to do something about it but I'm not sure how to do this without hurting her feelings or sounding rude. help please?


bobo edited the following: Tyler
give her some nail polish and tell her u dont like it and maby she will notice

bobo edited the following: onlyagirl85
ask her to go get manis and pedis with you and then make a big deal about how nice her nails look.

bobo edited the following: Lady
Get her a gift cert for a manicure...

bobo edited the following: Nature Lover
Offer your help in coaching her, but do not mention her dirty nails. Start by saying you read a wonderful article on nail care (be sure yours look excellent at that moment), and tell her you have tried it, and it worked. Point out guys appreciate the looks very much. Offer to spend a "show you how session" with her, and incorporate in the beginning of the session a good nail soap soaking, followed by the cleaning under (the nails, that is). After you apply the final varnish coating, I will bet no true woman, including your friend, will dare to deny her femininity has greatly been improved. By then you have shown you are a true friend who has politely accomplished a purpose whithout her realizing it.

bobo edited the following: justme惄
Unless you're the one paying her for being a cashier, I really don't think its any of your business.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: How do I tell someone that they need to take better care of their nails without sounding rude?

No comments:

Post a Comment