8.25.2011

Any great sites for free beauty samples?


Beauty samples. I'd like to try some products out before I purchase the line/etc. I've tried Loreal and Clinique but wasn't very happy with the results of skin care and makeup quality. Girls - any great sites for beauty samples?


bobo edited the following: max2mum5
http://www.somewhereincanada.com/freebies/links/Beauty_and_Personal_Care/

bobo edited the following: heeey its meeeee
does that website, where the person send u a link of, is the shipping free???and the sample?

bobo edited the following: Jessica R
if you want free samples, I would check http://www.sampleaday.com for it. They are great because they are updated daily and all of their offers are "catch free", that means no long surveys, no pay offers. They also have a e-mailing list where they send you the free samples listed on their site. I use that so I get them in my email (but IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO GET THE FREE SAMPLES). Their descriptions are pretty funny too! If you are looking for a specific type of free sample, there is a categories list and a search bar right above categories so that you can do searches.


Oh yes if you are from Canada you might like
http://www.canadasamples.com

If you are from the UK you might want
http://www.uksamples.com



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Any great sites for free beauty samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment