8.03.2011

Q&A: Am I the only man in this world who thinks makeup on women is ugly?! Doesn't anyone care for natural beauty?


EVERY single time a woman puts on makeup, it makes her look ugly! I don't care what anyone says! When I look through my friends pics on Facebook, the only ones that look good are the ones when they are NOT wearing makeup! I find eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, etc to be disgusting. It makes women look like clowns!
All I needed was ONE more person to see where I am coming from and I feel even better that it's a WOMAN! You just made my day, Cappa! I don't care about the other stupid negative answers I may get. THANK YOU!


bobo edited the following: Cross
"Am I the only man in this world who thinks makeup on women is ugly?!"

Yes.

bobo edited the following: Cappa Soul
AMEN TO THAT! I'm a girl but I refuse to wear make up. I was forced to wear it once and I felt gross so I washed it off immediately! I think it looks so incredibly fake! Yey for natural beauty :3

bobo edited the following: Md. thofiqul huda
Yes sometime it looks very much ugly after their make up. I think one who is beautiful don't need this fake element.

bobo edited the following: Dherar
agree, but light makeup can be tolerable, eye lines can make miracles. but in general without is better, especially for ugly women, and beautiful women don't need it.

bobo edited the following: Dija
I'm in my mid 40's. People still think I am in my early 30's. It's because I don't wear makeup. I never liked the feel of it, and when I found out what it's made out of, that did it for me! I mean, what guy wants to kiss a woman's lips that has lipstick made with 'whale sperm'? Ewww.

Yes, I believe that a woman's beauty shines through much more when she leaves her face natural. Most women have a beautiful feature naturally anyway. Some have pretty eyes, some have soft hair, some have a beautiful smile, etc. Natural is the way to be.

bobo edited the following: brunomars
Well, I think it makes girls feel more secure and confident, for those who like to wear makeup. I think foundation is too much already.
Just eyeliner is fine or a bit of lipstick for someone's special ocaasssion
but yes i do agree it's....:SSSSS
But just remember it makes some women feel more secure.

bobo edited the following: ☠GhostOfJaneDoe☠
I'm with "Dija"...I am 50 yrs old and I am always getting the shocked, mouth open look when I admit my age...people say I look mid to late 30s. I haven't ever really worn makeup because I've had sensitive skin and eyes and it would really make me miserable, look worse and was just far too big a hassle anyway. I've found a LOT of men who prefer women who do not wear makeup because there is just no point to it anyway - when he sees you of a morning or coming out of the shower, he's going to see you bare faced after all. Wearing makeup clogs the pores and accelerates aging. So my sensitivity to it was really a blessing in disguise. I've done a lot of facial exercises over the years and kept my face cleansed and moisturized and it has helped me retain a youthful appearance well into middle age and menopause. Thank God. And I don't worry about the expense, the wasted time you spend applying it, the worry and hassle of putting it on and keeping it fresh looking or the eye infections you can get from mascara or eyeliner that has caught a bug/bacteria and so on. But, I have to tell you, you're not alone. In fact, in all my years - since I was 15 - I've known most guys to prefer the natural look. I've had more than my share of relationships. Men say they prefer the natural look because it's the *youthful* look. An innocent look. They say it turns them on...and I'm so very, very happy about that...

I have to laugh.....the only "negative" answers you're going to get are going to come from people who aren't going to matter anyway...like 12-15 yr old boys who like the "wh0re look" or from women who have been brainwashed by corporate media. Real men like real women...its a simple concept.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Am I the only man in this world who thinks makeup on women is ugly?! Doesn't anyone care for natural beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment