I mean natural beauty at least without wearing any foundation or powder, and take care of your skin to make it look good, instead of painting over it.
Personally I think best beauty treatment is exfoliators.
bobo edited the following: cherrybomb
well i do wear powder but just to even out my skin... and it matches the color of my skin so it's not like im faking it or anything
but yeah i try to go natural, i usually just wear some light powder, light blush and i curl my eyelashes and put on lengthening mascara
bobo edited the following: Angel
I never wear make up, natural beauty is a beautiful thing. just wash your face with the proper soap (depends on your skin type; oily, dry, sensitive, combination) and use the right lotion
bobo edited the following: Moi
One can protect the skin exposed to the sun and wind, have fun doing it, and still look natural. The first reason to apply anything to the skin should be for protection, so why not enjoy doing it? Very few people have to have anything on their skin all the time, except for sun screen when going outdoors and the tinted moisturizers are great for that, easy and inexpensive.
bobo edited the following: Fiona
I do.
I don't wear any type of makeup on my skin (except for concealer for dark circles) because I don't think it's good to cake on skin makeup. Instead, I use the money to buy a good cleanser and moisturizer. (:
bobo edited the following: Ashley is so hxc~*~**~*~
By default, yes. My skin does not look good because I had a year of really bad acne and picked at my skin a lot, but it is getting a lot better and it is looking healthier with the exception of red marks and minor uneven texture on my cheeks. I haven't worn foundation since 2009, though, when my skin was mostly clear. I also don't really "take care" of my skin, I let my skin (as well as hair and body) take care of itself by means of only using water. It's looking far healthier now that I stopped trying to care for it.
bobo edited the following: iara
I try to go for my natural look when my skin looks good (summer) . I have acne marks so i feel like people are staring if i dont cover it. but i wear foundation/coverup and mascara. i don't like too much makeup, i like the natural look & if i wear any eye shadow its mostly browns and highlight tones so my eyes stand out.
IF i had no marks and my skin was mostly even, i would deff not use any foundation . Natural is better :)
bobo edited the following: smilebunni
I don't wear any foundation or powder, it looks very...fake...I usually wear a light lipgloss, sometimes I wear more noticeable eye makeup though. Depends on my mood.
bobo edited the following: lillith golightly
me!
not sure how much longer i will get away with it, though!!
bobo edited the following: alibugbug
i do, i only use powder foundation to cover my under eye circles
bobo edited the following: nevershoutnever!
i put coverup on if i have a pimple somewhere but i have oily skin so i put this mineral veil stuff by BareMinerals on and you can still see my natural skin and the powder just wicks the moisture away
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: How many women try to go for the natural beauty look?
No comments:
Post a Comment