7.03.2011

what kind of care and art do you do for your nails? what color of nail Polish duo you like to ware?





bobo edited the following: ♥ that one girl again ♥
i like to do a simple french mani most of the time.

sometimes, if i feel like it, i will use a color. mostly pink.

and i get designs every now and then, but they look too ghetto for my job so i just get them on my toes and not my fingers.

bobo edited the following: SBF S
i like black polish with silver glitter.

bobo edited the following: Chloe Reid
I like a clean lookng french manicure- but sometimes a small amount of nail art- like a simple diamond or flower can look really nice for special occasions.

I don't like painting them zany colours because I think it looks stupid on me :( But it looks lush on other people :D

x

bobo edited the following: orh
black.

bobo edited the following: Nassali
Not much care I just like them normal length. And when I wear nail polish it's normally clear or red.

bobo edited the following: DonnaBee
I like natural nails without polish best most of the time, so that my hand lotion can penetrate and moisturize the best. For special occasions I will use sheer pink or neutral polishes, but for my toes I will use brighter or darker colors.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: what kind of care and art do you do for your nails? what color of nail Polish duo you like to ware?

No comments:

Post a Comment