How do they clean your teeth with braces on?
I have a dentist appointment in February for a cleaning. How is the whole process of getting teeth cleaned? And do they have to take off the brackets and the wires and then put them back on and tighten them again? Does the dentist do that? Because i don’t see my Ortho. that day
Cheetah Girl
They did that to me, ok, they don’t putt off the brackets but they take the wires off, and at the end putt them back. they are cleaning with a special brush and a paste and it gets into your mouth and it is really yucky! it takes more them an hour so take something like an MP3 with you. Hoped I helped!
Andcatz
I did use a water pick. I still have it and now do not use it. It works great!!
Living life inside a dream;
Apparently, with an electric toothbrush, and around the train-tracks, and over it of course.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: How do they clean your teeth with braces on?
No comments:
Post a Comment