7.21.2011

Do you care about the beauty?


rate 1 to 10
@ Girls : i mean thier own beauty
@men: i mean the beauty of the opposite gender

fehemt ya kalooka


bobo edited the following: ¸¸.•*´`*♥ Farah ¸¸.•*´`*♥
If you mean do I go for looks I would have to say definitely not. Personality is what matters to me because that is what stays after looks have gone. However, I have to be realistic and say that a minimum level of looks is required, not necessarily handsome or drop dead gorgeous, just maqbool.

If you mean am I a girl who spends hours in front of the mirror and wastes time every day over her hair and makeup , I would still say no. I am not a girlie girl, rather more of a tomboy! Bas bardo 7ilwa according to what others say! hehehe

bobo edited the following: I Am Jack's Wasted Life
Yes I do. I care about my beauty. I care about looking my best always. I dont judge people for their looks though. I dont go for the hot guy.. I go for the right guy, if he happens to be hot then great!

Oh.. I forgot to rate.. umm 9.9999 : ]

bobo edited the following: Tweety
i care about my beauty

bas belnesba lelnas eltanya i don't care about beauty 7'ales

w el rate 2

bobo edited the following: Amira Ezz
yes....occasionally (5-9)!

bobo edited the following: 7atem
el 7elw 7elw law lessa sa7y men el nom
wento 3arfeen el ba2y

bobo edited the following: ANGELO [Amor Vincent Omnia]
i rate your avatar 9

dont get the question though ... but yeah in general beauty is somehow important ... esp. for first impressions .. after that it doesnt matter once her personality shines through ...

i have a beauty standard though ....

bobo edited the following: Kalooka
you asking do i care about beauty? who doesn't?
rate? 10..
unless of course you mean something else than that i understood!?
Ok..fhemt..ana lesa 3and akwaly!

bobo edited the following: samy n
the real beauty is beauty of soul not beauty of features which change by time

bobo edited the following: carol_who shines
I am laughing , because it is afternoon here and I took my shower and I most of the time take my hair " without combing it " and roll it on my head , or put it in a pony tail . But if I had to go to town , I might comb it and put on a small amount of make up .

as for men , personality means a lot to me .

bobo edited the following: DNA
yes, i do............9.9857

:) :) :)



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Do you care about the beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment