7.06.2011

Do I have to much Beauty stuff? (skin care, lotion ect.)?


lol I am OBSESSED with beauty stuff. Not because I am low-confidence I just like to pamper myself and look nice. I have sooo many face cleanser so I will alternate ( 2 neutrogena face srubs, noxzema, cetaphil) and I have 2 tonera (one for winter and one for summer). Since there was a bath and body works sale I did a CRAZY stock-up and got a lotttt of lotions and body sprays. I know I will use it all, but is it just too much? I actually only have to body washes (one thats calming and one thats energizing) and one shampoo and conditioner. I might have a bit more makeupi then I need, but its good for special occasions. You may thing this is a stupid question but sometimes I feel guilty for gettting so much beauty stuff. I mean, I get it all the time! at least 2 times a month I will get a few things. And I have ooooodles of lip gloss (but I use it all up). Btw, I'm 13 and I can afford this stuff so it's not a matter of being worried of being broke. Thanks! :)


bobo edited the following: BiteMe!♥
um i dont care...

bobo edited the following: kissmeimirish9597
a girl can never have to much but tro some of the old stuff and go for some new stuff
good luck!

bobo edited the following: wEdNeSdAy
you can never have to much!

bobo edited the following: Jaclyn
It dosent matter how much you have but how much you use

bobo edited the following: limegreenfrog
It doesn't matter how much beauty products you have. Just make sure you use all of it, i mean, if you have stuff you aren't using then you should probably throw it away. oh ya, and make sure that your not spending like 100 dollars on beauty products a month cause if you are, that's just overrated.



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Do I have to much Beauty stuff? (skin care, lotion ect.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment