Ok... heres the thing. I am an African-American woman... I have a combination of curly/kinky and partly straight hair... I have been looking at reviews online and noticed the Beauty 4 Ashes seems to be the way to go. I have been looking for a particular product however, its called Double Portion Shampoo and Conditioner (For Ethnic Hair). The site is www.discoverb4a.com I have been looking through the site and online for this product and cant find it. I dont know what else to do.... If someone can find it and give me the DIRECT LINK to it... 10 points is yours!!!!!
O and feel free to let me know what you think about Beauty 4 Ashes... Whats your favorite product????
bobo edited the following: Godiva 36
Hi try this link https://discoverb4a.3dcartstores.com/ADP-Temple-amp-Balding-System_p_19.html also look for the letters ADP which stands for a double portion. I hope this helps. I also ordered some of the products yesterday. Good luck
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Beauty 4 Ashes Hair Care?
No comments:
Post a Comment