I popped off two of my acrylic nails, and it tore my nail all the way down to the start of my own nail in a small corner of my nail...
I am tired of wearing them and want to take them all off and repair my own nails...
Is there any way to help the healing along?
They are sore to touch as I pretty much ripped off the two I took off..
Please and thank you so much...
Would it help to put gloves on at night? Err I know that sounds extreme but has anyone ever loaded up on the lotion and maybe a lil Neosporin on the tips of my nails perhaps to help? I am desperate as they hurt... :(
Ed A your too dam* sweet... :)
bobo edited the following: Shara11
use some acidtone for the rest. But put strengthener on the ones that are sore and be sure to be careful with them (fake/acrylic nails and removal) because it does hurt to have them taken off. hope that helps! :)
bobo edited the following: Ed A
Yup - Neosporin to heal the skin;
sunblock/lotion to protect while healing
maybe a little extra protein (since that's what they're made of)
BTW - take off the others (if any left) w/o tearing your fingers to bits - I'd hate it if you can't post here for a while.
;-)
DayBright = you
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Question about nail care....?
No comments:
Post a Comment