I'm black and I can eat anything I want. I'm naturally toned but I have boobs and butt. I'm small build and all the weight is in the butt and boobs. I'm light skinned with good hair what's up all the black men want is for women to take care of them. then they cheat on their fat *** wives with someone they really want is me nice body. shits
bobo edited the following: gt man
Yep. Well those men who want perfection are constantly being referred to as shallow jerks for wanting that.
bobo edited the following: silver
really get over your self if your on about you going with married men when they look at you the no waht you are im white and i got a lovely body very sexy and very hot and i can get any man i wont if i walk up thre town men stear there girlfriends hates me thats life love grt over it and your self
bobo edited the following: Kaori O
you looking for tiger woods?
bobo edited the following: Katie M
Trust me. It's not just black men who do this. I know PLENTY of white, brown and red men who make it clear they don't want to work.
bobo edited the following: mizzhollywood29
A man who wants a woman to take care of them is a loser.
bobo edited the following: star*yellow
you sound really conceited. you are going out with the same guys because those are the ones who you attract. for one not all men are the same. and it is really up to you rather or not you look for the guy who is really going to be there for you or someone who you truly know is not. if you are constantly going out with guys who are married or who are already in relationships then you need to reevaluate your own self. and figure out what exactly it is you want and how you really want to be treated.
bobo edited the following: Harvey
You think you're perfect? That's your problem right there. I don't want or need a woman to "take care" of me. My mum did a great job of that up til I was about 4. I'm independent and am responsible for my own happiness. I look for a woman to share my life, not to clean up after me.
bobo edited the following: burke48186
No they don't want you, your just a ho that puts out. see men don't care what you look like they just like whores.
So you just admitted that your a whore to all ov y/a...good job girlie
bobo edited the following: Dixon Bainbridge
And yet they still go home to their fat wives rather than stay with you. You've really got to wonder if it's possible that you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong, or whether you're just not as great as you think you are.
bobo edited the following: emotions3341
your issues are with yourself. beauty if in the eye of the beholder and no one is perfect. there are a lot of men who are not interested in big boobs, big but, light skin or good hair. and some men are sexually attracted to"fat" women. you should work on your inner self. there is more to women than nice bodies. are you a doctor, lawyer, teacher, scientist, my point is there are women who all these things and more, think about it.
and by the way, i have the boobs, the butt, work out everyday, nice short kinky afro and hersheys chocolate skin. im good with myself and daily see beautiful women of all colors. just so you know, im am flirted with by black, white and mexican men. it all good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Where are the man who appreciates beauty and perfection not the ones looking for someone to take care of them?
No comments:
Post a Comment