4.04.2011

WHAT DOES THE PAUL MITCHEL SCHOOLS TEACHES YOU?


  • EMERY BOARDS, FACTORY WRAPPED, NAIL CARE, CUTE, FLORAL, SUPERIOR QUALITY, BOARDS, 44, NAIL FILES, EMERY, for, FILING, SHAPING, and, SMOOTHING, NAILS, 3/4" WIDE x 3-1/2" LONG, to LOOK YOUR BEST, with a, SMOOTH, SATIN, FINISH, for, YOUR, NAILS, SHADE, SHADES, UPC 084000154702

EMERY BOARDS, FACTORY WRAPPED, NAIL CARE, CUTE, FLORAL, SUPERIOR QUALITY, BOARDS, 44, NAIL FILES, EMERY, for, FILING, SHAPING, and, SMOOTHING, NAILS, 3/4" WIDE x 3-1/2" LONG, to LOOK YOUR BEST, with a, SMOOTH, SATIN, FINISH, for, YOUR, NAILS, SHADE, SHADES, UPC 084000154702




I want to be a cosmetologist, basically, do hair as well as skin care, nail care, and makeup. But I'm getting the feeling that the Paul Mitchel's "basic cosmetology" classes only teach your hair and makeup and that's it!

Anybody been there before? HELP!


bobo edited the following: What the fuzz?
I was going to start going to school there this summer but then I backed out. I want to mainly focus on makeup and skin care but they really only teach the basics of that. They mostly focus on hair. I was talking to my hair stylist who went there and she told me I would be really unhappy with what I learned there if I'm going there for any reason other than hair. So if you want to be a hair dresser, it'll be fine. But anything else, go somewhere else.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: WHAT DOES THE PAUL MITCHEL SCHOOLS TEACHES YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment