4.04.2011

Looking for CURRENT Books on Breast Care...?








I am trying to educate myself on my body and am looking for books that cover all sorts of aspects of my body such as skin, hair and nail care; digestive system and gastrointestinal health; and even vulvovaginal health. My search for health care books would not be complete without books on breast care. I have not been able to find any books on breast care that do not pertain to women that don't have breast cancer, but that are trying to prevent it and are just generally trying to take care of their breasts. I found "The Complete Book of Breast Care" (Lauerson and Stukane), but it was published in 1996. I am looking for a more current book that goes along with today's world. Does anyone know of any?


bobo edited the following: sokokl
One book I found to be helpful (and there is probably an updated version of the book by now) is Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book. She covers all kinds of things related to the breast and it's very easy to understand.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: Looking for CURRENT Books on Breast Care...?

No comments:

Post a Comment