My problem is the instructor keeps telling me no when i try to practice on other students.I need as much practice as i can get so im prepared when i try to get a job.She never gives me a good reason why.I dont know how to solve this problem.
bobo edited the following: pink_kingdom2006
You need to try and get experiene in a beauty salon and also majority of places provide you will a placement during your course.
bobo edited the following: bookish
I'm not really understanding the problem. Surely they tell you who you can practice on--maybe you're not supposed to use other students. Ask how you can get the practice you need.
bobo edited the following: xo.kaydee
Volunteer at a beauty salon place. Im sure they will love for you to work there although its no payment but your gaining experience.
bobo edited the following: ♥ Lindsey♥
It's most likely because your not aloud to work on other students, during school hours...Your suppose to work on clients, not students....There is no way to solve the problem, It's the rules and your gonna have to follow them.
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Im going to beauty school to be a skin care specialist.I need so many services done before i can graduate.?
No comments:
Post a Comment