I just need to to know basic, hints and tips. I also need to know about how often I should go back to the nail salon to get them fix up, and what I need to do/say once I get there???? Any advice would be much appreciated!
Answer by Karra
You really don't have to do anything in between you visits just keep them pretty clean and make sure you nail isn't lifting underneath. Go get a fill every 2 weeks and just walk in or make an appointment for a fill, they should last awhile if you keep them up.
Answer by ???
clean and fiile them, Go back every month or so. Just tell that I need to fix up my nail tips. That should do the trick!
Answer by dance diva
you don't really have to care for them that much just keep them clean and use a scrub brush to keep them clean underneath. you should go back to your salon every 2-3 weeks (once a month is fine) for a touch-up. when you call your salon to schedule an appointment either say you need a french tip touch up or a acrylic nail balance. if your salon has a website you can visit it to see what your specific salon calls it. all they will when you go for your appointment is fill in the bottom that has grown out with with the powder/gel they used the first time on your nails. =)
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Q&A: I just go nail tips for the first time, how do i take care of them?
No comments:
Post a Comment