I caught it on a door and it hurt soooo bad. I'm worried it may be getting infected because its swollen around the nail and it pusses yellow from under the nail bed. I don't know if I need to see a doctor or what but it hurts anytime it touches anything. Help!
Answer by christian_disalvo
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you may have to cut off your finger. or maybe you could go to the doctor or put a band aid? but why do that when you have a reason to cut off your finger?
Answer by South Side Chick
Go to the nail place. They can give to these drops to stop the infection. This same thing happened to my sister.
Doesn't it suck we have to suffer so much to have beautiful nails? lol
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Q&A: I caught my acrylic nail on something and it pulled it back so now it's loose. How should I care for it?
No comments:
Post a Comment