My husband of 8 yrs says he does want to kiss me until I and I quote “clean up my potty mouth” Is this a valid claim?? he is still affectionate and sweet so don’t come back with he is cheating. Is he weird or what??
ok people I know what he means by potty mouth (I cuss a lot) my question is, is he full of it or does he have a valid claim?
- free2chat_tou
toothpaste, and a trip to the dentist should rectify that
- raefield_121703
weird.. you’ve been together in 8 years..
- Dannie
Potty mouth means swearing or cursing.
I dont think he is weird, he must be offended by the language you use & the way you talk.
- InessaIv
Maybe you just have bad breath, which every one can have, so what’s wrong with cleaning it up? We only kiss each other down there if we had shower, having it clean makes it so much more pleasant…
- NcJay
Is this something new? After 8 years of marriage, why would this all of a sudden become a problem? Something doesn’t quite make sense here. Unless you’ve started talking like Richard Pryor, he’s being stupid.
- dr_mero b
watch ur language to him.
- show me the money
no really somthing is wrong here!! how is the rest of your relationship going if he aint kissing you? c’mon now
the guy below me is very wise!
- cristanine
It means that he doesn;t give a damn about you. If you were my girl, I would have you the best there is Dental, Health, Love, Respect, Honor, Money…ect
Your my girls and I want you to be happy.
Now…how is your man???
- puertoricout
so clean your “potty mouth.”
- sinned
tell him to eat sh………readed wheat
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: guys, this question is for you…???
No comments:
Post a Comment