basically I have to go to the dentist again because of my top front teeth, the incisors. I went about a month ago about one near the back that had been cracked in an accident, had to have it removed however I also mentioned that 1 of my front incisors, the one on MY left, is feeling slightly painful when touched at the top. Its texture had become rough and theres a dip nearer the top, and it has become slightly discoloured. Also the back has a small black mark on it. He basically said it was early signs of decay, but said he was gonna “resist drilling my teeth” and instead placed some varnish on them and then prescribed me some fluride mouthwash to take daily.
Ive been doing this, and cleaning with an electric toothbrush, flossing etc 3 times a day. However theyve got worse and worse, and now both my front teeth ache slightly and are painful to touch at the top. Im going to book an appointment tomorrow.
What is likely to be my problem and how will the dentist fix it? Will he be able to stop them becoming discoloured?? AND will it alter how i look, if i say need a filling or worse…? I know a root canal can mean a darkened tooth but will he necessarily need to do that??
- LX
It is non vital, it needs a root canal and then bleached
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: What will my front teeth look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment