2.28.2011

What is your daily beauty regimen for skin care, How much do you spend for it ?



Time and money for beauty care?


Answer by SotiCoto
o_0;

When I find spots on my face, I claw them out. I will not have gunk in my face.
Aside from that, I shave daily... and shower when I need to, and thats about it. If I have to go to some important interview or something I use one of those cleansing pads to get rid of any otherwise unnoticed ick... but that doesn't happen often.

Daily beauty regimen? Thats for society-brainwashed fools.

Answer by marvelous_fabulous
hello i clean my face with Clinique soap (it consider expensive ) about 19 Dollar maybe i am not sure coz i am not from the USA but it will last for long .. i am using mine more than a year now and its still fine ..
then i use the Clinique clarifying lotion (tonic)
then i use olay Cream
www.clinique.com

Answer by robinallsup
I wash my face morning and evening with Biore facial cleanser and a wash cloth. Before bed, I apply a good moisterizer that contains vitamins and encourages cell repair. There is no need to spend alot of money. Biore costs less than $ 6 at Wal-Mart. Moisterizer costs around $ 15 for Mary Kay or Olay and it lasts a few months.

Answer by babyrawl
I use the ProActiv 5 step system. It runs about $ 35 a month. On Mondays and Fridays I either do a microdermabrasion or a clay mask.

Answer by nesmith52
I have never put any soap on my face. I use Noxema to clean my face every night and then I put on a good mosturizing lotion(I use Eucherin). I also put on more lotion before applying make-up. I am 53 and my skin is clear and wrinkle free. (I feel like one of those commercials). I think soap is just too harsh for faces.

Answer by la_thumpera
Well, I wash my face every day and probably once every other year I buy some non-scented lotion to put on dry spots I get and that is about it. So I guess the time would be how ever long it takes to wash myself and the cost would be soap and that bottle of lotion so I would say about maybe $ 20-$ 30 a year give or take.

I was lucky enough to have been blessed with good skin though (like my mom who has lovely skin and is a very pretty 61 year-old) and in all honesty having all your vitamins and a good diet will help your skin immensely. Avoiding all that make-up and complicated stuff helps as well since you don't get a bunch of extra junk on your skin which will cause reactions, blemishes, and problems.

Answer by swank
1. cleanse with light soap. (johnson's)
2. tone. (johnson's)
3. moisturize. (aveena)
4. every other night, i use vit.e with the moisturizer; once a week, i scrub my face. great feel, really!

Answer by Moni
cleanser, toner and moisturizer.

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Skincare
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:
Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/
Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin
Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages
Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair
Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure
Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags
Herbal tips/Herbal recipe
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Free beauty tips on Makeup
Hairstyles & photo gallery/
Hairremoval//hair highlighting/Weightloss / etc...
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Answer by vision7
hi
I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,
http://tinyurl.com/zrol5

goodluck

Answer by JAC
www.cosmeticscop.com

I love Paula's Choice products!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: What is your daily beauty regimen for skin care, How much do you spend for it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment