2.19.2011

Q&A: nail care kit! Pllease answer for best answer!!!!!!?


ok so i want to make my own nail care kit.
can you please give me a list of what i neeed
also what nail polish should i put in my nail care kit
(please no wet n wild)
that can also be affordable...
also what nail polish remover should i get?
links to all these please and thank you!


Answer by johnlennonisgod13
Well, it really depends on how much money you're willing to spend. I've always used products from Markwins - they're affordable and the product is very reliable, especially for its price. Also, they usually give me everything I need in a set, which saves not only money but time, since it's easier to just buy something that has all that you need.

I have the Platinum Nail Series, and believe me, everything you could possibly need for your nails comes in the kit. It's about $ 50, but it's really got everything and if you were to purchase everything separately, it would be well over $ 200.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/the-nutrionist_1955_26725224

If you don't want to spend $ 50, you could always get one of their smaller manicure sets at Target, Walmart, or any department store for a bargain too.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: nail care kit! Pllease answer for best answer!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment