2.04.2011

How often do US women go to nail shops ? How often do they take care of their nails at home ?





Answer by Unknown & Dubious
Once a year. =))

Answer by Melissa
I've only been to a nail salon once...to get my nails done for Homecoming. I can do my nails just as well as they can, and it's tons cheaper. I will however get my nails done for my wedding. I do my nails every 3 days or so usually at home.

Answer by ♥Lexi♥
I don't go to the nail salon, it's too expensive. Instead I buy the things that come with 500 tips, at $ 5.00 a package I find them to be really great!
Once a week I take them off and re-do my nails. =]

Answer by derica39
1once a week ,why when i don't have to?

Answer by amiboo
Personally I don't get manicures or fake nails. I trim and care for my nails one to two times a week but I don't do anything fancy. I only do nail polish on special occasions. However I have a lot of friends that go get their nails done a couple of times a month.

Answer by barbie
the only reason i would get my nails done by someone else is if im going to be in someones wedding and they all get there nails done, i always do my own nails

Answer by j
if you have fake nails you need fills every 3 weeks . if you have manicure's every two weeks will do. In between times you can get polish changes . I find it takes time but when you have bad nails you may have to go to a salon for help. nail salons are not expensive as a full service salon .



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: How often do US women go to nail shops ? How often do they take care of their nails at home ?

No comments:

Post a Comment