does anyone have any sugesstions for what products to use to take care of my nails?
Answer by EM
Sally Hansen's "Diamond Hard" polish to prevent breaks.
Answer by DonnaBee
The best product available is TIPS, a natural moisturizing oil product for nails and cuticles. For complete information, check out askcosmetics.com. I've been using the product for over 10 years, and love it - it gives me flexible, natural nails with a minimum of effort and cost. Then, you can keep your nails filed into a strong shape, and you don't need to do much more with this product except enjoy your own nails!
Answer by book reader
I would also suggest using a hand lotion like Vaseline healthy hand and nail conditioning lotion. It can be found at a store like Walgreens.
You might also want to use Solar Oil which can be bought at Beauty Brands.
Good luck.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Does anyone have any suggestions on a nail regiment. I'm trying to grow and take care of my nails.?
No comments:
Post a Comment