1.23.2011

When you cut/clip your fingernails or toenails, do you care where the nail flies off to?


Do you always have a trashcan with you or do you just let the nail fly off anywhere? Be honest :)

BQ:How often do you clip your nails?


Answer by bug girl
I clip my nails a LOT becasue I am a musician, and need to keep them short. I generally let them go where they please, because I vacuum a lot because I also have CATS that SHED all over the place LOL

Answer by ۩ KeithOtron ۩
I let them fly where they may. then i laugh when people walk around and get stabbed by one. it's like a landmine

Answer by -the screaming tiger -
i put them in a sack and hose them into the window of my neighbours house

Answer by Jade
lol yeah i cut them over/near my bin I don't want my nail clippings all over my floor lol
Once twice a week, maybe more if They break.

Answer by san chic
Yesss

I clip them outside in the backyard or over the bin.

I cut them at least twice a week. Maybe three. I like my nails short. I'm going to cut mine now :)

Answer by ~*|Larka|*~ ƸӜƷ
I usually pick up my nails after I clip them...

And whenever they appear too long I clip them :)

Answer by read it and weep.
I clip them over a paper towel and if they fly off I find it right away and put it on the paper towel then i throw it away. lol :D and i clip my fingersnails once or twice a week depending on the length and my toenails can vary from once a week to three weeks so :P

Answer by il_matto
I always cut mine on the bathroom, near a trashcan so the nails go there. I clip fingernails every week and toenails every 2 or 3 weeks.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: When you cut/clip your fingernails or toenails, do you care where the nail flies off to?

No comments:

Post a Comment