Question by Liss: What are some good organic hair products that are not expensive?
I have recently started worrying about all the chemicals in regular shampoos, conditioners, etc. and was wondering where to get some organic products. However, I'm a college student, so I don't have a lot of money and I'm looking for products that aren't really expensive. Any suggestions?
Best answer:
Answer by Rae
Try lookin for Giovanni products they're a good price and work good. I bought mine at a drugstore and im happy with them better then using non-organic products and safer for everybody.
Hope this helps!!
Good Luck!!
Answer by Somalia F
Well. organix shampoo/conditioner isn't really organic, but it doesn't contain sulfates and it haas *some* natural ingredients. But I would try Burts Bees if you are looking for something all natural!
Answer by chithrasandeep
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm...
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: What are some good organic hair products that are not expensive?
No comments:
Post a Comment