I’ve been going to the same dentist for about 4 years and he told me that my mouth was okay, just a few minor cavities here and there, nothing to worry about too much.
So, I crack one of me teeth and I can’t get in to my usual dentist and head to another. He tells me that my mouth is a disaster area, that I’ll have to have extensive surgery and this isn’t anything that could have ocurred in 6 months (the last time I had a check up). Which hardly makes any sense to me considering I brush my teeth 3 times a day, floss, and mouth wash 4.
So now I’m going on a vendetta in my life in order to completely remove sugars and things that could harm my teeth from my life. But people keep telling me it doesn’t matter what you eat as long as you brush your teeth after you eat it. I have a hard time believing this so can I get some confirmation on this and maybe some possible reasons why my teeth are so bad when I do my best to take care of them?
Edit: Panacea I just tried your suggestion, is it normal to feel a slight burning sensation in your gums after doing this? Also, thank you so much for your assistance.
Orignal From: Major issues with my teeth?
No comments:
Post a Comment