1.13.2011

I am in Hawaii- Oahu. Where can I get the best facial and beauty care done? How much would it cost?


Threading/ Waxing/ Manicure / Pedicure/ Face massage/


Answer by midesweet
ask your traval guide.

Answer by SuperGurlie
Well I'm not sure what the lace is called, I think it's Serenity Spa or something at the Ala Moana business building. Like the one that connects to the mall parking lot. Can't remember how much it cost but it was average priced which means expensive since all spa treatments are.

Answer by brittany
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





!!!!!!!!!!111

Answer by cristanine
Go to the Waikiki herbal facial beauty shop in waikiki. If it is still there, they have wonder to make you a Princess in the face.

Answer by vanessa
try the ritz carlton



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: I am in Hawaii- Oahu. Where can I get the best facial and beauty care done? How much would it cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment