I was out bowfishing (barefoot) with my cousins the other night and i slipped on a rock and ripped off part of the nail on the toe next to my pinky toe. I also have a pretty nice sized cut on the bottom of my foot. It's pretty deep and I probably needed a stitch or two but I don't want to. I need to know how to take care of either or both of these things. I just don't want my toenail to grow back all weird or something.
Answer by gurl U dnt know
well u should get it checked up if u dnt wanna have an infection, but if u really dnt want to, then ok...
its not gonna grow back weird...put some neosporin on it...kep it exposed to air..mabye wanna bandaid, bbut not all the time! ice it!
Answer by John Armstrong
Just disinfect it with alcohol, and keep it bandaged up. Change the bandages and continue to disinfect it every day or every other day. Thats about all the info I could give you.
Answer by TonyFromChicago
clean with peroxide and keep it wrapped, i suggest getting it stitched or it will heal all nasty
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: How do I take care of my ripped off toe nail ?
No comments:
Post a Comment