Question by Phil <3 Ligeia!: What do you think about KMS California haircare products?
Have you used KMS products before, or are currently using them?
Have you used anything from their SilkSheen, MoistRepair or HeadRemedy lines?
How was your experience with the product, and would you recommend it?
I'm still trying to settle on a haircare product. Of the many many brands I've tried so far, KMS' SilkSheen line has been the most effective for my long, straight, volumous, dark hair. I'm curious about their MoistRepair (leave-in conditioner and overnight mask) and HeadRemedy (once a week shampoo treatment for my scalp) lines, and what others' experience with their prod(s) have been.
Thanks to all who can chime in with their input! : )
Best answer:
Answer by ♥ஜღSnoopPuppyLuvღஜ♥
Hello,
I used the SilkSheen collection,and still have some,I used it,and it smelled gross(to me),no shine,did nothign for my hair,looks dull and strawy,too much volume.
I personally did NOT like it at all.
=)
Answer by Myke R
Sorry, no hair (hardly) to speak of.
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: What do you think about KMS California haircare products?
No comments:
Post a Comment