12.30.2010

TIGI hair products- are they good and what ones do you use?


Question by sarah: TIGI hair products- are they good and what ones do you use?
I have the camera ready shiner and defrizzer spray but have tended to go a bit crazy with the stuff and ended up with greasy hair!!!!


Best answer:

Answer by caged pop machine
I use the bed head small talk, it gives a lot of volume and not a lot of weight.

Answer by Princess_Mermaid
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.
First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)

Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)

Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)

Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed & remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!


The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: TIGI hair products- are they good and what ones do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment